Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Website Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any local laws that may be applicable. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable Copyright and Trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Organic Allure's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Organic Allure's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person, or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall be automatically terminated if you violate any of these restrictions; Organic Allure may terminate it at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Organic Allure's website are provided "as is". Organic Allure makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Organic Allure does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Limited User
5. Revisions and Errata
8. Governing Law
9. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website
10. Questions Regarding Our Terms of Service
Bartlett, Tennessee 38135